[Freeipa-devel] Don't work with Pagure right now
Standa Laznicka
2017-05-12 06:36:34 UTC
Hello,

This morning I found out that "https://pagure.io/freeipa/" resolves to a
different project, originally https://pagure.io/freeIPA/. I pointed the
problem to the developer of the system, we'll see what he can do about
it, but for now, we're missing about 200 issues.

Please, don't open any new issues, as that's just pointless and would
only cause us problems as these would need to be merged back to our
project (should it be recoverable, which I hope it should).

Luckily enough, `git clone https://***@pagure.io/freeipa.git` seemed to
have resolved to the correct repo so our git repos should hopefully not
be affected.

Sorry for inconvenience,
Standa
Standa Laznicka
2017-05-12 11:34:02 UTC
Post by Standa Laznicka
Hello,
This morning I found out that "https://pagure.io/freeipa/" resolves to
a different project, originally https://pagure.io/freeIPA/. I pointed
the problem to the developer of the system, we'll see what he can do
about it, but for now, we're missing about 200 issues.
Please, don't open any new issues, as that's just pointless and would
only cause us problems as these would need to be merged back to our
project (should it be recoverable, which I hope it should).
to have resolved to the correct repo so our git repos should hopefully
not be affected.
Sorry for inconvenience,
Standa
Hopefully everything is back on track now.