[Freeipa-devel] [TESTING] Please test and add karma to pki-core-10.4.0-1
Martin Babinsky
2017-03-17 11:14:58 UTC
A new update for Dogtag PKI (pki-core-10.4.0-1.fc25) landed it Fedora 25
updates-testing yesterday.[1]

I have already provided negative karma as the update broke CA clone deployment
on FreeIPA replica install.

It would be nice if you could test it and provide +1/-1 ASAP so that we can
push it out before it hits stable and give Matthew a change to privode fixes.

I would also like to ask PKI developers to not hesitate to approach us to
provide early feedback to the new updates and/or set up some sort of CI for
them if possible.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-9c6007b406
--
Martin Babinsky
Lukas Slebodnik
2017-03-17 16:02:13 UTC
Post by Martin Babinsky
A new update for Dogtag PKI (pki-core-10.4.0-1.fc25) landed it Fedora 25
updates-testing yesterday.[1]
It was also pushed to fedora26
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-9cc27242c1
Post by Martin Babinsky
I have already provided negative karma as the update broke CA clone deployment
on FreeIPA replica install.
It would be nice if you could test it and provide +1/-1 ASAP so that we can
push it out before it hits stable and give Matthew a change to privode fixes.
The fastest will be if it will be unpushed by fedora maintainer
Adding mharmsen to CC.

LS
Matthew Harmsen
2017-03-17 16:34:17 UTC
Post by Martin Babinsky
I have already provided negative karma as the update broke CA clone deployment
on FreeIPA replica install.
It would be nice if you could test it and provide +1/-1 ASAP so that we can
push it out before it hits stable and give Matthew a change to privode fixes.
The fastest will be if it will be unpushed by fedora maintainer
Adding mharmsen to CC.
LS
Lukas and Martin,

After speaking with some members of the PKI team, I have unpushed both
the F25 and F26 builds from Bodhi.

The following unresolved issues on cloning were documented in:

* dogtagpki Pagure Issue #2336 - IPA Replica CA configuration failed
Clone does not have all the required certificates
<https://pagure.io/dogtagpki/issue/2336>

Was this the same cloning failure that you were seeing?

If not, please file a detailed Pagure Issue describing the failure
complete with log attachment.

As for the vault issue, we may have an idea on this as the code in that
area has been changing.

Thanks,
-- Matt