[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#533][opened] WebUI: Change structure of Identity submenu
pvomacka
2017-03-02 09:42:43 UTC
Author: pvomacka
Title: #533: WebUI: Change structure of Identity submenu
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
Previously there were 'User Groups', 'Host Groups' and 'Netgroups'
separately, now these three items are grouped into one named 'Groups'
which has sidebar with three items mentioned above.

This change allows us to move ID views into Identity submenu.

https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/6717
"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/533/head:pr533
git checkout pr533
simo5
2017-03-07 14:38:44 UTC
Title: #533: WebUI: Change structure of Identity submenu

simo5 commented:
"""
I do not have enough insights on the .js side to say this is all correct, but having seen the mockups I want to give an ack from my side here.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/533#issuecomment-284739181
pvoborni
2017-03-07 16:55:57 UTC
Title: #533: WebUI: Change structure of Identity submenu

Label: +ack
tomaskrizek
2017-03-07 19:04:35 UTC
Title: #533: WebUI: Change structure of Identity submenu

Label: +pushed
tomaskrizek
2017-03-07 19:04:37 UTC
Title: #533: WebUI: Change structure of Identity submenu

tomaskrizek commented:
"""
master:

* 070bc48dd6c9bce32caa0f0f2de8d44b4e5bbbb1 WebUI: Change structure of Identity submenu
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/533#issuecomment-284822725
tomaskrizek
2017-03-07 19:04:38 UTC
Author: pvomacka
Title: #533: WebUI: Change structure of Identity submenu
Action: closed