[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#781][opened] [WIP] Warn in cert-request if CSR doesn't contain SAN
felipevolpone
2017-05-11 23:30:24 UTC
Author: felipevolpone
Title: #781: [WIP] Warn in cert-request if CSR doesn't contain SAN
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
The code is not "production-ready", however, I would like to know if I'm on the right path.

AFAIK we should check if the SAN extension is provided and if it has DNSName info.

Fix: https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/6663

"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/781/head:pr781
git checkout pr781
felipevolpone
2017-05-11 23:33:02 UTC
Title: #781: [WIP] Warn in cert-request if CSR doesn't contain SAN

felipevolpone commented:
"""
Hi everyone,

after a long long day, I did a great job deleting the branch from PR #773, then Github closed it.
If someone knows how to reopen it, great. Otherwise, I create a new branch and this new PR.

Sorry about that :(

Notifying people that were following that thread: @stlaz @MartinBasti @frasertweedale @HonzaCholasta @pvoborni
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/781#issuecomment-300944178