[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#769][comment] test_caless: add pkinit option and test it
stlaz
2017-05-18 07:57:47 UTC
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it

stlaz commented:
"""
The changes are fine. Please note the licence at the original file which you're copying here:
```bash
#!/bin/bash -e
#
# Copyright (c) 2015, Jan Cholasta <***@redhat.com>
#
# Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any
# purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
# copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
# WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
# MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
# ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
# WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
# ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
# OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
```
I don't want to appear amid some multi-licence hell, so I suppose you should add at least the common header for FreeIPA files:
```
#
# Copyright (C) 2017 FreeIPA Contributors see COPYING for license
#
```
with the kind permission of @HonzaCholasta.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/769#issuecomment-302330229
stlaz

stlaz
2017-05-18 08:02:08 UTC
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it

stlaz commented:
"""
Please note that tests trying to use `ipa-server-certinstall` with certificates signed by an intermediate CA fail because of https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/6955
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/769#issuecomment-302331214
HonzaCholasta
2017-05-18 08:12:36 UTC
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it

HonzaCholasta commented:
"""
@stlaz & @Rezney, kind permission given.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/769#issuecomment-302333331
Rezney
2017-05-19 07:08:38 UTC
Author: Rezney
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it
Action: synchronized

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/769/head:pr769
git checkout pr769
stlaz
2017-05-19 07:33:00 UTC
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it

stlaz commented:
"""
Please add the `xfail` part to another commit, put appropriate tracker tickets to the commit messages. I believe we should probably file a ticket that `ipa-server-certinstall` should add any intermediate CA certs a server cert is signed with and put that one in the `xfail` description so that we don't have a closed ticket there.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/769#issuecomment-302631220
Rezney

git checkout pr769
stlaz
2017-05-19 10:26:10 UTC
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it

Label: +ack
MartinBasti
2017-05-19 10:39:43 UTC
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it

MartinBasti commented:
"""
master:

* f7c4039e415af2db51ae132ec15456f57eed161a test_caless: add pkinit option and test it
* d5e84d70650a8b3430c11583876e5f604560c74e test_caless: mark TestCertinstall intermediate CA tests as xfail

ipa-4-5:

* cea42421bc17317f69143061173e8b9a5c0e153e test_caless: add pkinit option and test it
* f9bf76e1f3b39495a9ad61513d842844b89201dc test_caless: mark TestCertinstall intermediate CA tests as xfail

"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/769#issuecomment-302670212
MartinBasti
2017-05-19 10:39:45 UTC
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it

Label: +pushed
MartinBasti
2017-05-19 10:39:46 UTC
Author: Rezney
Title: #769: test_caless: add pkinit option and test it
Action: closed