[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#802][opened] Improve cert messages some more + do that for KDC certs as well
stlaz
2017-05-22 15:15:54 UTC
Author: stlaz
Title: #802: Improve cert messages some more + do that for KDC certs as well
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
Some of the previous error message handling would not work in
a locale different from English so we just output the error message we get
from `certutil`.

Also, since this was previously done, there is now kdc cert validation that is
different from the others so make the error messages more verbose there.

OpenSSL prints quite verbose messages so you may want to grab only a
part of it, let me know what your opinion is.
"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/802/head:pr802